Bakugan Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top Bakugan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Bakugan game giveaway!!!
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Modes
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Exclusive: Achievements/Trohpies for the Best Brawlers
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battlefields (Game Related)
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Special Shots Info
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers Across America Tour! Sep 12 - Oct 12
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Create Custom Brawlers in the upcoming Bakugan game...
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» little something with bakugan DS :D
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Video Game 2009
attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 am by BakuganVideoGam

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:07 am
Top posters
Admin
attribute gym leaders I_vote_lcapattribute gym leaders I_voting_barattribute gym leaders I_vote_rcap 
Ludicrous
attribute gym leaders I_vote_lcapattribute gym leaders I_voting_barattribute gym leaders I_vote_rcap 
anthony_harris
Glking86
BakuganVideoGame
death da kid
BakuganVideoGam
Lil Bunny
Alice
megasuperdude
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is berkvaly

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 73 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Counter
free hit counter
hit counter

attribute gym leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glking86

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-09

attribute gym leaders Empty
PostSubject: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 am

we should have contest for attribute gym leaders lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

Number of posts : 26

Character sheet
The site champ:

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 am

well, every1 should know by now, im already Haos leader -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/bakuprorp
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:12 pm

i appointed you haos team leader you have to battle me and win to be haos gym leader everyone must battle me and win to be a gym leader you must use type your going for i can use any type Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

Character sheet
The site champ:

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

mastertj99999 wrote:
i appointed you haos team leader you have to battle me and win to be haos gym leader everyone must battle me and win to be a gym leader you must use type your going for i can use any type Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

O.O
oh, well then, can u make a profile section so we can make a profile
Back to top Go down
Glking86

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:40 pm

i want to be the Darkus gym Leader
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
The site champ: Admin

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:55 pm

I made the site so I can be a leader and I dont have to battle anyone for it ok
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganbrawlers.forumotion.com
death da kid
death da kid

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:13 pm

is sub tera already taken
Back to top Go down
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

Character sheet
The site champ:

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:45 pm

death da kid wrote:
is sub tera already taken

you and Dashibi (sorry if i got it wrong) may have to fight for it, he/she wants sub too
Back to top Go down
death da kid
death da kid

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm

im kool w/ it if he/she is
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 pm

hey admin you can be a leader but you must have bakugan and you must get virtual bakugan right now i am the only one able to purchase all that but i am saving for 3 ultimate bakugans also right now only gym leader is me i am pyrus admin you can tell me what you want to be and i will put it on there everyone else has to fight me to be it unless someone else wants to be it then you fight them and the winner is the leader now there is 2 gym leader section

section 1. the fan fic sec
in this section you battle with virtual bakugan you buy with points if you don't know what points are look at updates i also posted them in the fan fic points sec

section 2. the normal section
this is where you brawl with bakugan you have in real life actual bakugan read updates for more info
Back to top Go down
Glking86

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:32 pm

I call Darkus gym leader all the way lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:05 am

then you fight me!
Back to top Go down
Glking86

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm

ok i will i want to be so bad i will do any thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attribute gym leaders   attribute gym leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attribute gym leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Brawlers :: News & updates :: News-
Jump to: