Bakugan Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top Bakugan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Bakugan game giveaway!!!
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Modes
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Exclusive: Achievements/Trohpies for the Best Brawlers
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battlefields (Game Related)
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Special Shots Info
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers Across America Tour! Sep 12 - Oct 12
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Create Custom Brawlers in the upcoming Bakugan game...
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» little something with bakugan DS :D
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Video Game 2009
List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 am by BakuganVideoGam

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:07 am
Top posters
Admin
List of cards you can use I_vote_lcapList of cards you can use I_voting_barList of cards you can use I_vote_rcap 
Ludicrous
List of cards you can use I_vote_lcapList of cards you can use I_voting_barList of cards you can use I_vote_rcap 
anthony_harris
Glking86
BakuganVideoGame
death da kid
BakuganVideoGam
Lil Bunny
Alice
megasuperdude
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is berkvaly

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 73 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Counter
free hit counter
hit counter

List of cards you can use

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
The site champ:

List of cards you can use Empty
PostSubject: List of cards you can use   List of cards you can use I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 am

I will be changing this every once in a while to take or add cards to the list, and i also got this from Dray at Vestroia.com CREDITS TO DRAY

Ability Cards:

1. Robotallion Reinforcements (Robotallion receives a boost of 50 Gs)
2. Slice Cutter (Mantris receives a boost of 50 Gs)
3. Marionette (Mantris can move another Bakugan onto another card)
4. Nose Slap (Tuskor can attack a Bakugan on another card)
5. Break (Destroys a Gate Card)
6. Saurus Blow/Glow (Saurus gets a boost of 50 Gs)
7. Blow Away (Ventus Only: Move one Bakugan to a different card)

Command Cards:

1. Crystal Fang (Gives Tigrerra a Boost of 80 Gs)
2. Boosted Dragon (Gives Dragonoid a Boost of 50 Gs)
3. Firestorm (Gives Skyress a Boost of 100 Gs)
4. Cut in Slayer (Allows Tigrerra to join the battle)
5. Peacemaker (Turns all Gs of all Bakugan on One card to 0)
6. Level Down (Bakugan stronger than 400 Gs decreast by 100 Gs)

Gate Cards:

1. Mine Ghost (Destroys All Bakugan on this Card)
2. Quicksand Freeze (Bakugan gets trapped on the card and cannot move)
3. Double Battle (Both Players put out one more Bakugan and combine the power levels of each)
4. Triple Battle (The user of this card can put in one more Bakugan to the battle and add it's Gs to that of their first Bakugan)
5. Revive (One fallen Bakugan is resurrected so it can battle again. The owner still has a loss that counts against them)
6. Energy Merge (Your Bakugan gains 100 Gs, your opponents Bakugan loses 100 Gs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/bakuprorp

List of cards you can use
Page 1 of 1