Bakugan Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top Bakugan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Free Bakugan game giveaway!!!
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Modes
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Game Exclusive: Achievements/Trohpies for the Best Brawlers
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battlefields (Game Related)
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Special Shots Info
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Battle Brawlers Across America Tour! Sep 12 - Oct 12
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» Create Custom Brawlers in the upcoming Bakugan game...
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 pm by BakuganVideoGame

» little something with bakugan DS :D
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am by BakuganVideoGame

» Bakugan Video Game 2009
we have new updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 am by BakuganVideoGam

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:07 am
Top posters
Admin
we have new updates I_vote_lcapwe have new updates I_voting_barwe have new updates I_vote_rcap 
Ludicrous
we have new updates I_vote_lcapwe have new updates I_voting_barwe have new updates I_vote_rcap 
anthony_harris
Glking86
BakuganVideoGame
death da kid
BakuganVideoGam
Lil Bunny
Alice
megasuperdude
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is berkvaly

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 73 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Counter
free hit counter
hit counter

we have new updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

we have new updates Empty
PostSubject: we have new updates   we have new updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:15 pm

as you all know there is new categories on this site there is now 2 ways to brawl

1.1 virtual bakugan
every post you make you get 10 points every bakugan or card you make you get 20 points ( as long as we are able to use it in the shop and it's not private ) every day i will tally up your points and you can pm me what you would like to buy then i will put it in you virtual profile
1.2. virtual gyms
if you want to be a virtual gym leader you must have 3 of one type of bakugan and at least 15 cards you come to me battle me if i see your worthy enough to be leader i will permit you leader if there is 2 people who want to be leader or more instead of battling me you will battle each other victor will be made leader
1.3. how to virtual battle
same as normal battling except not actual bakugan you can battle for as long as you want but limit your self on how much cards you have for example if you have 15 cards you better make sure you only use 5 a battle it can be un even your opponent can have 60 cards and you 50 that just means you better have better cards then him he can average about 20 a battle where you can only average about 16-17 so the more cards the better the max cards you can use is 100 in a battle no more sorry Sad

2.1.real bakugan
if you have real bakugan you have always wanted to battle but to far away from big cities or are not allowed well on here you can battle with real bakugan too just post your profile i will see if it's actually a believable the bakugan you have and i will approve it if not i will not approve it and you will have to change it
2.2.real bakugan gyms ( on game )
in a real bakugan gym is the exact same except with real bakugan and not virtual ones
2.3.how to bakugan battle
very simple you place agate card on the field and then throw a bakugan on it your opponent can put his bakugan on your card or can make his own if if you both have no bakugan left ( there all on field at same time but none are on opponents cards or opponents on yours) then the persons who's turn it is must call one back and put on opponents card then you ue cards to determine winner
rules
you may use as many character cards as you want in a battle there commands
ability cards only one per battle ( 3-5 battles in a game everytime you throw out new bakugan on opponents card after one dies)
a new rule you may also unless you give me proof of you having those bakugan you may only use one bakugan over 500 g's per battle thank you Smile ( you can prove by sending me pics at yomomma9999@gmail.com you must show g's on bakugan )
Back to top Go down

we have new updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Brawlers :: News & updates :: Updates-
Jump to: